Tuesday 20 September 2011

Malfunction. Explanations. Stupid People. Data.

 
Hello. Here is my update.

I'm preparing some great blog-posts, but they're half finished, they are taking a long time to complete. I need to take frequent breaks. It is very depressing explaining things which to myself are obvious; furthermore stupid people never seem to comprehend the pinnacle of concise lucidity via a literary or pictorial modality. None of this requires explanation, this is my point, but stupid people need explanations despite not being able to comprehend explanations due to their stupidity. It is a stupid situation, Catch 22, but despite the horrendous pain of "explanations" it's nice to see the truth presented, hypothetically, for stupid people who can understand things (oxymoronically).

The above picture was created approximately one month ago but it was not used in the place I intended it to be used therefore I will utilize it in this blog-post for your edification. I also need to complete some stylistic updates to the substructure and imagery on this blog. There are also stylistic and content updates pending for the Singularity-2045.org site. News reports regarding technological advancement are also cascading into an unmanageable snowball. In this blog-post I intended to embed the Mind War techno song by C.J. Bolland but the music quality is somewhat crackly, distorted, so instead I include a clearer song by N Joi, Malfunction, to express my current state of existence. Manic by N Joi is also worth a listen.



For people who don't follow my Tweets here is a recent open letter to the UK Prime Minister David Cameron: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/d5j6ls

Regarding the NymWars I have been reinstated on Google+; my account suspension has been lifted. I will write more extensively about this in the near future but I mention my reinstatement here because Matthew J Price (via G+) recently asked what happened to my Google+ vendetta/boycott. The answer is the same answer regarding many other things. My G+ vendetta is currently paused because I find the whole concept of communication, explanations, very depressing. It is also mysterious why my G+ account was reinstated thus I have been holding back from expressing all my views while I determine if my reinstatement is stable before I make my final damning criticisms. I have been testing G+. My final damning indictment has not been forgotten.

Finally, I will conclude this update with a comment I recently made on the H+ site, in response to a critique by George Dvorsky, On the Pernicious De-Radicalization of the Radical Future:

A great article from George. I’ve often encountered, and attempted to counter, the naysayers. There is almost a tone of hysteria emanating from the minds of naysayers. When I state there are very radical positive technological changes in the not too distant future, some Transhumanists seem to think awareness of a forthcoming technological utopia is tantamount to believing in Jesus Christ, which is utterly ridiculous. The Singularity is truly near. Ongoing evidential research presents countless undeniable breakthroughs in various sci-tech fields.

Previously I have discussed the close proximity of the Singularity with Extropia DaSilva, but no amount of evidence seems to convince her the dramatic changes are near.

I’ve provocatively compared Singularity-Deniers to Holocaust-Deniers, but one of my simpler more digestible comparisons is to The Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome. Previous predictions of a technological utopia have caused people to be cynical regarding radical progress ever happening. Surprisingly for deniers the Singularity will soon pounce upon their unaware minds, ravenously exploding their brains in a utopian manner.

During this interim-pre-Singularity era there are dangers from stupid minds, but all dangers can easily be avoided via incisive awareness, which is the purpose of my awareness. This is how I will create utopia. I am making people aware of how our world is changing, radically. For example everything will soon be free due to Post-Scarcity.

Another comparison regarding the deniers is the novel “The Country of the Blind” where vision is deemed a mental illness: eyes cause people to be mentally disturbed. Maybe technological-blind-people feel disturbed when they look at our changing world thus this is the reason for their denial. There are clear attempts by some people to cut out our technologically-orientated-eyes so that we can live a mundane humdrum uneventful existence of banality where we are utterly unaware of our EXPLOSIVE future: a future which is very close, relatively, by 2045 at the latest.

# Blog visitors since 2010:



Archive History ▼

S. 2045 | plus@singularity-2045.org